About the BRAZIL French Press Coffee Maker
Savor perfectly brewed coffee every day with the BRAZIL French press coffee maker. Part of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing range, this superb coffee maker has certainly stood the test of time; it’s been brewing seriously good coffee since the 1980s.
Like other products in our French press range, the BRAZIL coffee maker uses premium quality borosilicate glass for the carafe and a reusable stainless steel filter to extract the full flavor from your precious beans. However its lightweight, BPA-free plastic body, handle and lid look stylish while epitomizing our motto that ‘good design doesn’t have to be expensive’.
Combining affordable design with a simple, environmentally friendly brewing system, the BRAZIL French press coffee maker offers everybody the chance to appreciate one of life’s great pleasures: a delicious cup of joe!
Main Features & Benefits
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The body, handle and lid are made from lightweight, BPA-free plastic with Bodum branding around the base.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Available in a choice of colors and capacities.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.