The TWIN FIN II series combines German design and engineering, Japanese craftsmanship and no stain steel technology for an exquisitely sharp collection of knives. This series features a modern all-metal design that appeals to discerning knife enthusiasts. Forged from N60 stainless steel that distinguishes itself with its special combination of chrome and carbon. It sits comfortably in the hand with an ergonomically designed handle. The Prep Knife will become the go-to knife in your kitchen. It excels at a multitude of tasks like peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes. Cooks with small hands will appreciate the compact size of this versatile knife.
- N60 steel is highly corrosion resistant, with a very fine carbide structure and is Friodur ice-hardened for a long-lasting, ultra-sharp edge (HRC60)
- The ergonomic 18/10 stainless steel handle and angled bolster comfortably guides the user's hand into the classic pinch grip position for maximum comfort and control
- Advanced construction techniques result in comfortable and well-balanced knives that are comfortable for long-term use
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Each TWIN FIN II knife is created by master craftsmen in Seki, Japan.