Connoisseurs know that perfect beer should be enjoyed at the correct temperature. For example, a light wheat beer should be around 8-10 degrees Celsius, while a crystal wheat should be 7-8 degrees Celsius. To ensure that this drinking temperature remains as long as possible after pouring, there is the double-walled ZWILLING Sorrento beer glass. It is made of borosilicate glass - a high quality material that is particularly resistant to temperature fluctuations. Thus, the cooled beer is not heated by the hand or the room temperature for maximum enjoyment. The high-quality, mouth-blown ZWILLING Sorrento beer glass feels very good in the hand, is light weight and dishwasher-safe. The purist design of Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez makes it a stylish, uncomplicated drinking glass. Good beer is always more enjoyable with a friend to keep you company, so the beer glass conveniently comes in a set of eight.
- 8 pc set of 414 ml glasses
- Hand-blown, double-walled construction for longevity and strength
- Set of two to enjoy with your friends or family
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass
- Ergonomic, lightweight and dishwasher safe
- Stylishly designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- 414ml capacity