Cook up a colorful storm in the kitchen and serve using this set of four 1815 Bright colors Pasta Bowls. Designed to commemorate over 200 years of rich pottery heritage, the 1815 Collection celebrates the year John Doulton founded our company. Crafted from chip-resistant porcelain, they’re the ideal size for noodles, a stir-fry, rice or pasta. Coming in a rainbow of bright colored glazes, they’re microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for noodles, stir-fry, rice or pasta
- Easily stackable set of 4
- hand-dipped glaze technique and brush stroke design
- Made from durable chip-resistant porcelain
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Features debossed 1815 stamp