The ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Prep Knife will become the go-to knife in your kitchen. It excels at a multitude of tasks like peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade the allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes. Cooks with small hands will appreciate the compact size of this versatile knife.
The knife stands out on account of its precision, stability and corrosion resistance, due to the use of ZWILLING special formula steel. The knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel and ice-hardened to guarantee long-lasting sharpness. The curved transition from blade to handle is seamless and the knife is comfortable to hold. The handle made of non-slip, rigid plastic is fixed to the continuous tang with three rivets. The ZWILLING vegetable knife helps you to prepare delicious vegetable dishes, salads and garnishes quickly and with little effort.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany